1. The first DVD I ever got was the 20th Anniversary edition of E.T. The Extra Terrestrial. I hadn't even seen it when I got it (Christmas 2002) and I don't think I've seen it since. And now we're going to Blu-ray already... *nostalgic sigh* Also, my DVD player then was a PS2, and it broke 5 months later. Santa misses as much as he hits.
2. My favorite track of the Atonement soundtrack is actually "Come Back". Seriously. It has most of the film's themes contained and reprised to an overly effective level, and it segues through them beautifully. And then, WHAM, the church organ blares. I'm left about as stunned usually as Briony herself is in that scene, LOL.
3. My cat is named after Alyson Michalka. And her scratching post is named AJ. Okay, not really. But I coulda done that!
4. I am, like, allergic to interior darkness. I know that sentence doesn't make any sense, but it's true. I can stand the outside night excellently, but when it's dark in my house, my skin just feels like it wants to rip off my body, and it always feels REALLY hot. I have to turn on every light I can to make it feel better and cooler. Yup, I just said that darkness is hotter than light (especially the sun's, whose warmth is brilliant). It's one of my weirdest but most prevalent quirks.
5. I don't like candy. Outside of the standard (but amazing) chocolate stuff, I just don't like candy. Never have. So Halloween is very bittersweet for me. Especially 'cuz I was basically a candy whore for my mom, LOL.
6. I was diagnosed with oppositional defiant disorder when I was 11. It honestly seems like a bogus name for anti-authoritativeness in children. If you're gonna call it something stupid and specially generalized, just call it "future revolutionary in training disorder" or something. Because I actually do call it that, and I'd like it be official. Please? *cocks shotgun*
7. I prefer this live acoustic version of "Nobody's Home" by Avril Lavigne to the album version. Sure, it's from MADtv, but it's very bare and emotional, and I really appreciate it better.
Okay, now I'm supposed to tag seven people, but most of the people I would normally tag have either already been tagged or done it already. So I guess I'm just leaving it open for anyone to do? That should be fine. Plus, it means I'm not an elitist! Randomness ahoy!