How Does It Hurt to Hear Your Songs on the Radio (Radio, Radiooooooooooo)?
This has no point except for that it's audience interaction and I'm bored and I think I need to post something. Anyway, he's one of my literally classic music lyric guessing games, made of opening lyrics. And since I haven't done one since my "British expansion pack" musical renaissance (which is still raging beautifully) began, at least half of these are by British people I probably didn't know existed a year ago. Just saying. Use Google if ya want, I don't give a fuck. <3
01. "Easy living killed the young dudes in the high boots."Alphabeat, "Fascination" (Dave)
02. "Sometimes I get my head in a dilly, feeling so lost, ticking you off."VV Brown, "Shark in the Water" (Dave)
03. "He left no time to regret, kept his dick wet with his same old safe bet."Amy Winehouse, "Back to Black" (James)
04. "Saturday, stepping into the club, the music makes me wanna tell the DJ 'turn it up.'"Lindsay Lohan, "Rumors" (kimandr)
05. "There he goes, gone again. Same old story's gotta come to an end."
06. "You're moving in circles, looking for the love that I thought we made while I stand alone."Girls Aloud, "Turn to Stone" (Dave)
07. "I got my sights set on you and I'm ready to aim."Miley Cyrus, "See You Again" (James)
08. "Mission one: I'ma put this on, when he see me in the dress I'ma get me some."Beyoncé, "Get Me Bodied" (James)
09. "The motorway won't take a horse, the wanderer has found a course to follow."Patrick Wolf, "The Libertine" (Wayne)
10. "Do you think everything, everyone is going mental?"Lily Allen, "Everything's Just Wonderful" (Dave)
11. "No wonder I'm scared to look in your eyes, you've turned me away so many times."La Roux, "Cover My Eyes" (Trashlexis)
12. "They didn't have you where I come from, never knew the best was yet to come."Dixie Chicks, "Lullaby" (Wayne)
13. "Right now he's probably slow dancing with a bleach blond tramp, and she's probably getting frisky."Carrie Underwood, "Before He Cheats" (James)
14. "Look at this and look at us. We wonder, oh, we're wondering."Bat for Lashes, "Peace of Mind" (Dave)
15. "How can you see into my eyes, like open doors?"Evanescence, "Bring Me to Life" (Wayne)
16. "The problem of leisure, what to do for pleasure."Gang of Four, "Natural's Not in It" (Gehenna27)
17. "Well this stone that I have swallowed isn't going down so well."
18. "Fed up with your indigestion, swallow words one by one."The Ting Tings, "Great DJ" (Wayne)
19. "I hear him, before I go to sleep and focus on the day that's been."Kate Bush, "The Man with the Child in His Eyes" (Dave)
20. "Watching me like you never watched no one, don't tell me that you didn't try and check out my bum."Kate Nash, "Merry Happy" (kimandr)