Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Random Thoughts

Literally what the title sez.


• This is an amazing, amazing video, and a rather awesome edit of the song. I rarely actually say the word 'fierce' but it makes me want to scream it at Wynter Gordon. THE FREEMASONS CAN DO NO WRONG. (See also, also, also, ALSO, etc.)

• I am seriously so glad Carl Paladino isn't the governor of my state. So very, very glad. And this is concludes VD's Election Coverage '10.

• I've said it on twitter but I'll reiterate: I like Cheryl Cole's Messy Little Raindrops more than her previous 3 Words, even if, frankly, it's basically more of an uneven wreck. It's just MUCH more exciting, as well. And does 3 Words have ANY tracks like "Promise This" or "Yeah Yeah" (aka DANCE-POP of such infectiously high order)? No, no it does not. That said, both albums aren't that great by any stretch of the imagination.

• AAAAAAAAAH HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS FUCKING MOVIE.

Rabbit of Seville is probably my favorite Looney Tunes cartoon ever. I don't even know why, I think my dad implanted it. But it's so fucking good isn't it?! I also don't why I spent all last Monday morning on YouTube going through different LT cartoons, in case anyone was wondering from the sidebar.

The Nanny is as much of a masterpiece as any network sitcom has been in the last twenty years. I NEED NOT JUSTIFY THAT CLAIM. itiswutitis.

• I've had Moon from Netflix since February. Someone convince me to get on with that, yeah? Please?

• SEXY BOY IS SEXY. And talented. AND SEXY.

• There are less than two months left of the year, and I have thoroughly wasted it. Just, blah. I have a thing where I list out every film I see for the first time in a given year and assign the total to its corresponding day on a calendar (I know that doesn't make any sense as a sentence), and right now I'm only on AUGUST 21ST. I really can't deal with my incapability to like, keep my simplest goals and shit. Or even the thing that supposedly makes my life complete - WATCHING MOVIES. I'm so fucking useless.

• OOH SHINY THING *runs into wall*

• I also like fall. You know. Leaves. Cold. etc.


• GODDAMNIT, LINKING IT IN THE "BELIEVER" BLURB MADE ME LISTEN TO IT ON REPEAT AND NOW I HAVE TO POST IT ON ITS OWN.

KYLIE MINOGUE OWNS YOU ALL

I think I'm done. Any thoughts?

ETA: WAIT! I just wanted to post this picture and mention how much I adore it (and her, and everything about her, which I clearly have):

And now I have. Ahh.

No comments: